Can't start "make it one"

Please let us know what bugs you found

Can't start "make it one"

Postby cheech » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:57 am

I've installed 'make it one' three times (with uninstalls and reboots in-between) on a win xp machine using firefox as a web browser.

When I click to run the program after an install, I receive a pop-up Application error window stating:

The application failed to initialise properly etc etc click ok to terminate the program

[how can I place a screen dump of the dialog box/window whatever in this post ?????]

Any clues ???

Thanks

errrr, I'm not sure what this prog. is supposed to do, I'm hoping it will assist me with a mp3 album I have which I would like to split into seperate mp3 tracks (so I can then create a audio/wav cd with tracks - i.e. it is now only one big track ....)

Thanks

cheech[/img]
cheech

Failed to initialize

Postby makeitone » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:17 am

hi there,

this error, I have added to the FAQ, it means you do not have the .Net (DotNet) framework installed.

on your second request, makeitone album maker is intended for joining mp3 tracks that you wish to continue playing and then later unpack/split.

It can split albw albums too, however, it cannot split a single mp3 file into tracks.

hope this helps
makeitone

Postby DJ » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:56 pm

lol..I have a txt with the download link to .net framework being I have to tell people almost daily what the abnormal extention is on my wraps. I keep as fresh an install of software in shared too or send a liink to here :lol: all in all it is starting to be more widly used at least as far as servers I lg are concerned anyway. Keep up the great work!
DJ

Return to B u g s