Problems Making an Album

Please let us know what bugs you found

Problems Making an Album

Postby Bookworm » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:37 pm

:?:
I know I'm missing something basic, but I'm having problems making albums with the program. I used it successfully in the past but I can't make it work now. When I launch the program, I can select the files that I want to join and they appear in the main window. I think I remember fields and butotns olong the bottom of the screen that allowed me to name the resuting file, decide where to save it etc. None of those are there now. After I add the files to be merged, there is nothing that lets me tell it to start merging. My only options under "Make Album" are to add files and add folders. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and reinstalled .net, just in case. I'm running version 3.04 on a Windows XP machine. Please tell me what I need to do to make this work for me.

Thanks,

Bookworm
Bookworm

screen resolution

Postby makeitone » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:24 am

Hi there,

what is your screen resolution? eg 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768

also do you have anything custom in your display settings? eg large fonts

thanks
makeitone

Postby Bookworm » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:28 pm

I did recently get a new monitor. My resolution is 1280 x 1024 and I'm using normal fonts. The unpack album tab has all of the normal buttons available. It will unpack albums just fine. I tried the lower resolutions on my monitor. At 1024 x 768 the bottom of the program disapeared from my screen but the miisng buttons never reappeared. Would it help to send you a screen shot? Thank you for the help, this is a great program for putting audiobooks on an iPod.
Bookworm

screenshot

Postby makeitone » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:12 am

sounds like your screen and fonts are all ok.

yes, please do send a screenshot
makeitone

Return to B u g s