player plays only the first track?

Please let us know what bugs you found

player plays only the first track?

Postby eye2i2hear » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:16 am

First, let me clarify that I'm thinking this is not a mi1 specific issue, but since it is involving a wrap I thought I'd see if anyone has any ideas. Thanks in advance!

I use foobar2000 to play my audio files. Ever so often I am getting a wrap file that when I play it only the very first song plays. The counter in some cases indicates the total wrap time, while in others it may show only the first song time etc (which is no biggie, I'm just noting it here). Other wraps play fine.

Here's some things I've tried with one particular album:

* I used MP3/Tag Studio to remove all tags from all the files then wrapped -- with no change

* I went back and added v1 & 2 tags to all files then wrapped -- no change

* I tried changing the first song to make the album's second track the first one in the wrap -- no change (other than of course the first song to play actually was the cd's second track)

* I tried wrapping only a few tracks rather than all of them -- no change

* Just as a test, I used the same files and wrapped them with _ALBW -- no change

This specific cd was ripped in VBR but I have others in VBR that I don't have this problem with.

Also, I can play the wrap in Winamp! And some times, but not always in my other fav mp3 player, @Max TrayPlayer (the above example cd wrap does play).

Again, I'm figuring this is not specifically a MakeItOne issue, but thought I'd run it by you guys. Any ideas what might be causing this glitch? Thanks again.

---eye2i2
eye2i2hear

Postby makeitone » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:06 pm

happy to do some diagnosing if you can provide and example album.
makeitone

Postby eye2i2hear » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:51 pm

Excellent!

Here's one: MediaFire file hosting

Thanks. :?
eye2i2hear

Return to B u g s