So here's a weird one...

Please let us know what bugs you found

So here's a weird one...

Postby mkarafa » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:28 am

Things seem to be working fine, but the whole screen of the Make it One page isn't visable when I run the program. I lose things on the bottom and the far right. Which means I lose some important buttons. Any ideas? Is this something wonky with my .NET install? Using v3.50 and have .Net 1.1 and 3.5 SP1 installed. Image shot of the window is attached. Dragging the window wider doesn't work.
I've tried turning off the Vista Effects changing fonts and not much seems to work. Any other suggestions?? IT's a great program for us Zunesters and Audio books so I'm hoping you can help out!

MakeItOneExample.JPG
Window Screen Shot
MakeItOneExample.JPG (64.13 KiB) Viewed 14963 times
mkarafa

Re: So here's a weird one...

Postby makeitone » Tue May 25, 2010 5:46 am

sorry for the late reply, I'll take a look at various settings in Windows to see if there is a pattern. Basically Windows is not reporting the Window boundaries correctly for the code that is being used, which is why the form is basically cropped. One limitation these days is that MakeitOne is still compiled with .Net 1.1 to maintain maximum compatibility. I may consider compiling a second version .Net 2.0.
makeitone

Postby mkarafa » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:00 pm

As a work around things seemed to work when I reset my "DPI" settings on my screen resolution. Basically I have can't set things to a larger DPI on screen or this gets messed up. Anyhew hope to see a fix - I did like my screen res a lil larger than I've been using it lately...
mkarafa

Postby makeitone » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 pm

thanks for confirming. If .Net 1.1 cannot offer a fix I may have to compile with .Net 2.0 which would be nice as I have to run Visual Studio 2003 in a virtual machine and MakeitOne is the only project I still support for .Net 1.1.
makeitone

Return to B u g s