2 features

fancy a new feature, leave us a post and we'll see what we can do

2 features

Postby farmer58 » Tue May 01, 2007 10:23 pm

1. When Makeitone unpacks a file, it would be nice if it included the artist name along with the album name of the folder that the unpacked songs are in. Presently it only uses the album name as the name of the folder. 2. The destination folder remain after clearing the dtata. If the destination foler is the same as the source folder it will keep it for the next unpacking, but if i want to save the files to another folder other than the souce folder and click on clear it clears the desination folder and i have to go to the destination folder i want the fiules saved in and put it back in as the destination folder
farmer58

Postby makeitone » Sun May 13, 2007 11:17 am

1 - should be possible in the next release (although I doubt many people store albums in "artists - album", it should be "artist\album").

2 - the simple answer is... don't press Clear when unpacking, when you open the next album or drag n drop, the list is always cleared and the output folder will be the same as before. Only if you press Clear is the output folder 'auto' generated.

Hope this helps
makeitone

Postby makeitone » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:53 pm

New in v3.30:
when unpacking, checkboxes added for outputting to:-
Artist - Album
Artist\Album
makeitone

Return to Features Wish List