Cue sheet feature

fancy a new feature, leave us a post and we'll see what we can do

Cue sheet feature

Postby Flump » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:33 pm

Hi, just noticed the newer versions, the ability to extract the extras is fantastic. Nearly perfect now. :)

The feature I would like to have is when creating or extracting an album, to have a Cuesheet (filename.cue) added/extracted.

Much like your extracting the Lyrics/comments (where I usually store a copy of the cue file).

I use WinAmp (& mp3cue) to play my mp3's and play a lot of audiobooks, where I add a cuesheet to allow me to skip to the individual positions of tracks, so when extracting an album having this cue file reguritated as well would be fantastic. :!:

I'm not sure how mp3cue stores the cuefile internally in the mp3, but I'm sure you'll find a way to get it :wink:

Any chance of this happening. :?:

Cheers.
Flump
Flump

Postby makeitone » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:32 am

does mp3cue still exist, there seems to be no website and its not listed as a plugin on the Winamp site...?
makeitone

Cue sheet feature

Postby Flump » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:53 am

I've been using v5.0, from quite a while ago.

I haven't seen a new version for a while, but then I haven't checked for one. As you say it no longer seem available.

Would you still be able to add the feature?
Flump

Postby makeitone » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:26 pm

I'll need a copy to test how its done, it will only be included if it follows the tagging standards.

Do you know of a download link?
makeitone

Cue sheet feature

Postby Flump » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:28 pm

I haven't been able to find an active download link.

However I could upload it to a webspace and give you a download link.

I don't know wether you'll still want to do this feature as mp3cue is no longer active, but i would still like the feature if possible.
Flump

Return to Features Wish List