Winamp plugin

fancy a new feature, leave us a post and we'll see what we can do

Winamp plugin

Postby Kurgan » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:47 am

Hiya,

I know, I bugged you about this years ago, but I'd still love to see it. Winamp plays Albums just fine, and sees the metadata fine, too (including album art, which is great), but it still doesn't show the individual tracks. Dunno how hard a plugin for that would be, but it'd be incredibly handy, and would bring in a lot of new interest for the Album Maker if the plugin got posted on the Winamp forums.
Kurgan

Re: Winamp plugin

Postby makeitone » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 am

Hi, nice to have but testing did not go well. In the end I switched attention to Zoom Player and this feature is working well with v3.5 of MakeitOne. People have their favorite players and it would be nice to support them but until Winamp has a plugin to allow command line based on a keyword in the file name I don't think its going to happen.
makeitone

Re: Winamp plugin

Postby Kurgan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 am

Yeah, I understand. :)

I used to use Zoom Player for video, but had to drop it. Can't remember why, now, but there was something about it that wasn't working right. That was several years ago. I just went back to look, figuring that, what the heck, if it sees the tracks inside an album and shows cover art, I might as well give it another go, at least for audio, but I now see they've completely dropped the free version. Bummer.
Kurgan

Return to Features Wish List