Non-Musical Bitrates, etc

fancy a new feature, leave us a post and we'll see what we can do

Non-Musical Bitrates, etc

Postby jmcgaw » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:34 pm

I found your program and thought that it would be just what I needed to fix up a lengthly book-on-cd which had the problem of way too many way too short file segments. But then I discovered that the program won't work with low-bitrate (and I suspect non-stereo) standards. Since my files are 64kbps mono files (just a bloke reading a book) the program was unwilling to work with them.
jmcgaw

NO Go Low Bitrates...

Postby 2shane » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:14 pm

Yeah it's a little bit obscure in the site but the manufacturer guy says it don't go below 96kbs... which is a pity cause I have loads of speaker tapes in the same formats.. lots of very short files to make up 1 hour of speaker time... and I have encoded them at 24kbs or 48 Kbs...

And I want to conglomerate them into 1 single file - so my MP3 player handles them...

I have tried to put in the file rates that it does not recognise.... but it don't work...

But... Eeeee.. I'd like to know how to hack / modify the program so it has a much broader scope on file handling.

Soooo Alex.... if you either make the program handle the very low bit rates, or could tell me how to make to go like this, it would be really apprecated.
2shane

Done

Postby makeitone » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:41 pm

Please see the announcements, V3.01b supports all formats
makeitone

Postby valar2006 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:01 pm

valar2006

Return to Features Wish List